Sunday, October 30, 2011

A year ago....



I am thinking about a meaningful program that I had involved a year ago. National Conference Ceo’s Mind is a programme which was organized by Proton Student’s Residential Hall. It was held on 21st until 26th of May 2010 at Institut KWSP Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor. The motto of this program is “Today’s Talk For Tomorrow’s Walk.” The participations are from IPT students in Malaysia. The objectives of this program are participants will be able to construct positive mind-set and personalities in order to penetrate and meeting the demands of job market. Besides, this is an opportunity for participants to enhance their knowledge in leadership and entrepreneurship and become an outstanding future leader. Furthermore, the students will able to develop their soft skills and create link with the corporate. There are many activities, training from selected companies and speech from our national leaders such as Y.B Senator Dato’ Maznah bt. Mazlan, Y.B Tan Sri Rafidah Aziz, Y.B Senator Dato’ Seri Idris Jala, Y.B Dato’ Mukhriz bin Tun Dr. Mahathir, Y.B Dato’ Saifuddin bin Abdullah and CEO’s from big companies in Malaysia. Honestly, I learn many things from this programme and for sure I meet many friends. Hopefully, I can join this programme again.

My new friend, Firdaus shook hands with Y.B Dato'  Mukhriz
Picture above is my new friend that I met in Institut KWSP, Bangi. He studied in Bachelor of Muamalat Administration, UUM. He is a good person and highly motivated.




Industrial visit at DIGI
This is my room. I stay in this room with a student from Universiti Malaysia Pahang.

Institut KWSP Hall

Lady in blue is Alwanis and in the middle is Nisa. They are my new friends and so friendly. We are always together during the programme.

Having a snap with Y.B Dato' Mukhriz
With my new friends at DIGI
Having a snap with my new friends after opening ceremony
My friends with Y.B Senator Dato' Maznah bt. Mazlan

IMPRESSIVE NAMETAG!!!





Terima kasih sudi baca =)

1 comment:

  1. cantik nametag tu..future CEO lg...np yg pic atas tu introduce lebih? ada ap2 ke ehehehehe

    ReplyDelete